Sometimes it takes our kids to remind us of the blessings all around us.
200. For colder weather...anticipating the holidays!
201. My sweet babe who just wants to snuggle right now
202. For my daughter's teachers and the love they show
203. For that look E and I share when our kids do something crazy or cute or funny...the look of parents who are thankful for their kids. Knowing that we share that pride.
204. For a warm house!
205. For being able to be home with my children and take Emma to school and pick her up each day.
206. For a husband who holds down the fort in the evenings so I can Zumba and teach flute.
207. For the Bible...a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
208. For learning to be courageous
What can you thank God for right now?